- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
- Do you have a kitty that likes to help you blog to? Marble thinks she has lots to say! https://t.co/a87SEf1bTm 15 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Canning Costs- Ways to make it just a bit cheaper..
- When things do not go as planned -Sqaush
- War of 1812 Reenactment-Local Events
- Heart Stew Recipe
- Garden 2016
- Making Homemade Grape Juice
- Carrot Pudding for Christmas
- Rabbit Barley Veggie Soup Recipe
- The Joy of Backups!
- Using Older Chickens.. Pressure canning.
Tag Archives: Ducks
Well, I have two more hens sitting on their nests, so I am hopeful that I will have another crop of ducklings born in july.. but this lovely momma sat faithfully, and only hatched out two Two very cute ones, … Continue reading
Well, I had hoped that the weather forcast for today in regards to the snow would mean that it would in fact be a bit warmer then yesterday but alas it was not meant to be, Jack Frost had a … Continue reading
Dh built me a two step moveable (but barely) new mounting block for getting on and off my Brandy Girl, I don’t understand it really but she seems to prefer this then the big cement steps and the good thing … Continue reading
I was admiring this lovely post from Edible harmony and decided that I also wanted a good feed of Liver and onions, but mine turned out a bit different then her’s, so tradional and I do love tradional but I … Continue reading
I was thrilled to find still warm fresh duck eggs waiting for me this morning, with so many of my chickens sitting on eggs, we have not been getting that many in the house each day so it was pleasure … Continue reading
I have gotten used to the way the water tastes and I am adjusting to the taste or in some cases the lack of taste in my fruits/veggies and some things are even good, like the locally grown mushrooms (excellent) … Continue reading
As most folks who have been reading for a while know, I am on a steady, never ending learning curve on old ways to use and perserve all kinds of food that the farm produces. I got a new cookbook … Continue reading