- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- History shows that a lot of the "research" for plants and plant breeding and even animal breeding occurred at Unive… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Gal in the Garden Series - Working with "dead" top soil..
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- What do you use clover for?
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Freezers.. Lets talk about Freezers Baby!
- Creamy Rice Salad in a Pumpkin Serving Bowl
- Lamb Liver Pate Recipe
- Burdock Leaf Tea.
Tag Archives: Chicken
The call was placed to the feed store and the Chicks and Turkey Pullets are now ordered and will arrive on the farm the first week of May. We ordered in 12 dual purpose large brown egg layers. I love … Continue reading
Here is our lunch today, I thawed and sliced into stirfry stripes a nice free range rooster breast, and then sliced up from the garden, four roma tomatos, two handfuls of green beans, a med size zucchini and from the store, a fourth of a … Continue reading