Join 1,307 other subscribers
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
I Yield I Yield LOL
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
JustanotherdayonthefarmTweets by farmgal1800
Just Another Day on the Farm -Small Updates/Extra Photos!
Top Posts & Pages
- Rhubarb and Dumplings Recipe
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Can you eat Rhubarb Flowers? Stirfry Style Recipe
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Making homemade wool tags for the garden
- Burdock Leaf Tea.
- Hazelbert Nut Bush
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review - TEN years later!
- My Bee's are ordered! Mason and Leaf Cutters
- Turkey Barley Veggie Canned Soup with Recipe
Tag Archives: Chicken
The Baby Fowl April Update 2019
The call was placed to the feed store and the Chicks and Turkey Pullets are now ordered and will arrive on the farm the first week of May. We ordered in 12 dual purpose large brown egg layers. I love … Continue reading
Posted in Chickens Tagged Chicken, Ducks, raising your own fowl, Spring time chick orders, turkeys 16 Comments
Summer Stirfry with Free Range Chicken Breast Recipe
Here is our lunch today, I thawed and sliced into stirfry stripes a nice free range rooster breast, and then sliced up from the garden, four roma tomatos, two handfuls of green beans, a med size zucchini and from the store, a fourth of a … Continue reading
Posted in Food Production and Recipes Tagged Chicken, free range chicken, Garden, Stirfry, Veggies 4 Comments