- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- Back when I was child, they sold a Garden Bucket, I got my first gardens and my bucket at the age of eight, I was s… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Maple Syrup and Tapping..
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Spring in 30 days.. hmmm
- Soil. Gardening and Food Production
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Lamb Milk Replacers
- The Spruce Tips -Recipes and Idea's.
- Homemade Paper Making using Sheep Manure
Tag Archives: hatching eggs
It’s starting!! Not I just need to sit on my hands for the next 24 hours.. and wait it out! 5 have started so far and so much peeping going on in there when I put my ear to the … Continue reading
42 eggs are in Hatch #1 this year, a mix of possible chicks, we will see how it goes, I am hoping to do 4 sets of hatches this year, we will see if the hens are willing to produce … Continue reading
O dippy egg, you are my favorite.. I like eggs in so many ways but I truly adore a good dippy egg fried up in home rendered duck or beef or pork fat, the edges crisp, the white set and … Continue reading