- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- 50 big old cedar fence post went into the ground today, thankful for the work crew that came to help us! The rain h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Hen and Chick Plants.
- What do you use clover for?
- The Spruce Tips -Recipes and Idea's.
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Sheep Feeder Follow up
- Raising Baby Quail without Game Feed Ration
- Can you eat Rhubarb Flowers? Stirfry Style Recipe
Tag Archives: hatching eggs
It’s starting!! Not I just need to sit on my hands for the next 24 hours.. and wait it out! 5 have started so far and so much peeping going on in there when I put my ear to the … Continue reading
42 eggs are in Hatch #1 this year, a mix of possible chicks, we will see how it goes, I am hoping to do 4 sets of hatches this year, we will see if the hens are willing to produce … Continue reading
O dippy egg, you are my favorite.. I like eggs in so many ways but I truly adore a good dippy egg fried up in home rendered duck or beef or pork fat, the edges crisp, the white set and … Continue reading