- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
My mom paints and she is good at the style she likes, my favorite is barns and farms, mountains and streams and such. I admire her ability very much. When I painted, I did watercolor and I do a funky abstract style based on nature in different forms. I did take watercolor lessons to learn how […]
While this rose bush needs a pruning and some clean up and love, I took this picture yesterday for a solid reason.. to remind myself that thorns can be a good thing. You see last year, some smart breeding pair of birds made their nest in the middle of this bush and they safely sat […]
- Jayda is growing like a weed! Such a sweet little doe goatling, she is a big girl now, moved from the big barn with… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 7 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Wild Violets Recipes
- Coltsfoot: Harbinger of Spring, Medicinal Plant or Aggressive Weed?
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- The Spruce Tips -Recipes and Idea's.
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Carrot Ginger Rhubarb Flower Soup
- Support Local- Fresh Maple Syrup
- Lamb Milk Replacers
Tag Archives: hatching eggs
It’s starting!! Not I just need to sit on my hands for the next 24 hours.. and wait it out! 5 have started so far and so much peeping going on in there when I put my ear to the … Continue reading
42 eggs are in Hatch #1 this year, a mix of possible chicks, we will see how it goes, I am hoping to do 4 sets of hatches this year, we will see if the hens are willing to produce … Continue reading
O dippy egg, you are my favorite.. I like eggs in so many ways but I truly adore a good dippy egg fried up in home rendered duck or beef or pork fat, the edges crisp, the white set and … Continue reading