- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- RT @JoybileeFarm: Planting your Natural Dye Garden for a Full Palette of Natural Colors takes a little bit of planning. https://t.co/wcCHjA… 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Butchering out a leg of lamb
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- The Spruce Tips -Recipes and Idea's.
- What do you use clover for?
- Salt Cured Leg of Lamb
- Lamb Milk Replacers
- Homemade Saskatoon/Rhubarb Pie with Vanilla Icecream.
Tag Archives: rhubarb
My dear hubby and my testers all agree, that the cooked, strained rhubarb tastes like rhubarb juice but everyone says that the stream processed takes like a wonderful Pink Lemonade version of it. I have to admit that its delightful … Continue reading
I have plans to grow lots and lots of wee baby rhubarbs next year and finding my own * plant line out of them.. Each seed will grow rhubarb if viable but each seed is a new rhubarb genewise, how … Continue reading
A spring, its time for so many yummy things, off a bit later to do a walk and check the fiddleheads.. but its going to be a very busy day indeed and I feel the need to put a nice … Continue reading
This is a light fluffy summer pie and it should ideally be eating either the same day its made or within a day or two at most.. so make it as small as required in order to not try and … Continue reading
The crumble was around eight to ten cups of rhubarb, one cup of cleaned loose leafs of apple mint (that I then sliced) and about half a cup of small spruce tips cut into bits one cup of sugar (depending on … Continue reading