- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
For days we had rain, grey sky’s and the temps just dropped down and down.. until frost warnings each night and snow.. SNOW for two days.. we had hail, sleet and rain so thick you could not see and hard biting snow.. Mud so deep that I got stuck and had to have hubby help […]
- All the wee baby tadpoles are now itty bitty toads and a baby eastern painted turtle enjoying the sunshine.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 10 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Lovage Harvest for 2017
- What do you use clover for?
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Haskap -Slow going.. yeild for 2017
- The Spruce Tips -Recipes and Idea's.
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Lamb Milk Replacers
- Strawberry Season has arrived - Strawberry Jam Recipe
- Lamb Liver Pate Recipe
Tag Archives: rhubarb
My dear hubby and my testers all agree, that the cooked, strained rhubarb tastes like rhubarb juice but everyone says that the stream processed takes like a wonderful Pink Lemonade version of it. I have to admit that its delightful … Continue reading
I have plans to grow lots and lots of wee baby rhubarbs next year and finding my own * plant line out of them.. Each seed will grow rhubarb if viable but each seed is a new rhubarb genewise, how … Continue reading
A spring, its time for so many yummy things, off a bit later to do a walk and check the fiddleheads.. but its going to be a very busy day indeed and I feel the need to put a nice … Continue reading
This is a light fluffy summer pie and it should ideally be eating either the same day its made or within a day or two at most.. so make it as small as required in order to not try and … Continue reading
The crumble was around eight to ten cups of rhubarb, one cup of cleaned loose leafs of apple mint (that I then sliced) and about half a cup of small spruce tips cut into bits one cup of sugar (depending on … Continue reading