Join 1,306 other subscribers
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
I Yield I Yield LOL
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
Just Another Day on the Farm -Small Updates/Extra Photos!
Top Posts & Pages
- So, you are thinking of Burying Food in your Garden?
- Comfrey- Livestock Feed
- Beef Barley veggie soup.. Canning
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Cottonwood Buds Salve
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- How to use the Baggy Method to Start Seeds
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Making homemade wool tags for the garden
- My most available local wild fruits-ChokeBerries and Elderberries.
Tag Archives: food
A this and that post, a little catchup both on the farm and here as well..
The Elderberries are in full bloom at home now, I have asked DH to dry me at least nine trays worth of flowers and then put them in glass jar in the dark for later use, these are amazing fresh … Continue reading
My Taste buds are in revolt but the feet are finally better!
I have gotten used to the way the water tastes and I am adjusting to the taste or in some cases the lack of taste in my fruits/veggies and some things are even good, like the locally grown mushrooms (excellent) … Continue reading
Posted in Critters, Family Tagged Ducks, Family, food, fruits veggies, Herbs, liver and onions, travel, vacation, Veggies 5 Comments