Join 1,307 other subscribers
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
I Yield I Yield LOL
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
JustanotherdayonthefarmTweets by farmgal1800
Just Another Day on the Farm -Small Updates/Extra Photos!
Top Posts & Pages
- Rhubarb and Dumplings Recipe
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Can you eat Rhubarb Flowers? Stirfry Style Recipe
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Making homemade wool tags for the garden
- Burdock Leaf Tea.
- Hazelbert Nut Bush
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review - TEN years later!
- My Bee's are ordered! Mason and Leaf Cutters
- Turkey Barley Veggie Canned Soup with Recipe
Tag Archives: Potatos
The Double Dug W Potato Bed
While I have played around with growing Potato’s in towers, in strawbales and even in last years “sacrifice outside winter feeding area” the way we grow most of our potato’s is in our double dug 3 foot wide W planted beds. … Continue reading
Posted in gardening Tagged 100 mile food challange, compost, Double Dug Method, Farm Life, Frugal, Garden, Herbs, Nettles, Potatos, Raised beds, Veggies 14 Comments