- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- Now, there is a part of me that says, different herbs dry at different timings but overall, this seems like a reall… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Time time time.....
- Who am I?
- Hazelbert Nut Bush
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Sheep Tallow Candles.
- Bavarian Sourdough Starter
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- High-Altitude Cold-Climate Gardening Series Part 1
Tag Archives: Nettles
In week two of my months long Food in Jars Challenge 2017 – Salt preserving Two lovely cuts of salmon were bought, thawed out and a bowl of salt-sugar at 50-50 in percent and a full cup of dried nettle greens … Continue reading
Well, I was going to post a recipe today, then I started a post about how awesome my hubby is in the fact that he got up early and did all my morning chores so I could sleep in, and … Continue reading
It would appear that I have been replacing healthy carbs with fruit in my diet, and so I was asked to work a little harder to bring back some of carbs, that to me means good fresh homemade bread. This … Continue reading
A spring, its time for so many yummy things, off a bit later to do a walk and check the fiddleheads.. but its going to be a very busy day indeed and I feel the need to put a nice … Continue reading
I have written about this amazing drink before and I can’t tell you just how awesome it is when it come on a hot summer day.. I have tried to make it with dried herbs and at least for me, … Continue reading