- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- Happy Thanksgiving to my family an friends 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Carrot Pudding for Christmas
- Musquee De Provence Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Sheep Milk Icecream..
- What do you use clover for?
- Lamb Jerky for long term dried meat storage
- Bacon Wrapped Pan Seared Duck Breast Medallions
- Salt Cured Leg of Lamb
Tag Archives: Food in Jars Challange -Salt Curing
One cup of canning salt, one cup of sugar with the ratio of 50/50 for whatever amount you need for the amount of egg yolks you are doing, I did chicken because that is what is laying right now on … Continue reading
In week two of my months long Food in Jars Challenge 2017 – Salt preserving Two lovely cuts of salmon were bought, thawed out and a bowl of salt-sugar at 50-50 in percent and a full cup of dried nettle greens … Continue reading