- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- Update with photos of the ice storm that hit the farm this past weekend and early part of the week. livingmydreamlifeonthefarm.com/2018/04/18/ice… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Ice Storm 2018 Ontario Ottawa Area
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Wild Violets Recipes
- Ecozoom Stove Review..
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Tracks in the snow..
- Dragging the pastures- Spreading the paddies and leveling it out.
- Lamb Milk Replacers
- Homestead Books
Tag Archives: Food in Jars Challange -Salt Curing
One cup of canning salt, one cup of sugar with the ratio of 50/50 for whatever amount you need for the amount of egg yolks you are doing, I did chicken because that is what is laying right now on … Continue reading
In week two of my months long Food in Jars Challenge 2017 – Salt preserving Two lovely cuts of salmon were bought, thawed out and a bowl of salt-sugar at 50-50 in percent and a full cup of dried nettle greens … Continue reading