- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
My mom paints and she is good at the style she likes, my favorite is barns and farms, mountains and streams and such. I admire her ability very much. When I painted, I did watercolor and I do a funky abstract style based on nature in different forms. I did take watercolor lessons to learn how […]
While this rose bush needs a pruning and some clean up and love, I took this picture yesterday for a solid reason.. to remind myself that thorns can be a good thing. You see last year, some smart breeding pair of birds made their nest in the middle of this bush and they safely sat […]
- Jayda is growing like a weed! Such a sweet little doe goatling, she is a big girl now, moved from the big barn with… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 8 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Wild Violets Recipes
- Coltsfoot: Harbinger of Spring, Medicinal Plant or Aggressive Weed?
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- The Spruce Tips -Recipes and Idea's.
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Carrot Ginger Rhubarb Flower Soup
- Support Local- Fresh Maple Syrup
- Lamb Milk Replacers
Tag Archives: Salt Cured Egg Yolk
One cup of canning salt, one cup of sugar with the ratio of 50/50 for whatever amount you need for the amount of egg yolks you are doing, I did chicken because that is what is laying right now on … Continue reading