- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- Fried Cornbread for Breakfast livingmydreamlifeonthefarm.com/2019/01/22/fri… via @farmgal 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Wild Violets Recipes
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Beef Barley veggie soup.. Canning
- Hazelbert Nut Bush
- Lamb Milk Replacers
- Musquee De Provence Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- Food Forest-Hiding in plain view..
- Who am I?
- Goat Stuffed Grape Leaves in a Red Pepper Sauce with Greek yogurt..
- Bavarian Sourdough Starter
Tag Archives: Salt curing
One cup of canning salt, one cup of sugar with the ratio of 50/50 for whatever amount you need for the amount of egg yolks you are doing, I did chicken because that is what is laying right now on … Continue reading