- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- For all my blogging friends and just those interested in many social media updates.. Check this one out.. going to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Carrot Pudding for Christmas
- Goose Pot Pie Recipe
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Frosted Fern: A Christmas Mystery Plant
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Sheep Tallow Candles.
- Lamb Milk Replacers
- Why I lose more weight in winter..
Tag Archives: eating Stinging Nettles
Well, I was going to post a recipe today, then I started a post about how awesome my hubby is in the fact that he got up early and did all my morning chores so I could sleep in, and … Continue reading
It would appear that I have been replacing healthy carbs with fruit in my diet, and so I was asked to work a little harder to bring back some of carbs, that to me means good fresh homemade bread. This … Continue reading
I will tell the truth that I had hoped to find enough Dandelion leaves to do a pesto for the pizza, but alas, there is just not enough ready, after careful looking and picking just three to five leaves on … Continue reading