Join 1,307 other subscribers
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
I Yield I Yield LOL
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
JustanotherdayonthefarmTweets by farmgal1800
Just Another Day on the Farm -Small Updates/Extra Photos!
Top Posts & Pages
- Can you eat Rhubarb Flowers? Stirfry Style Recipe
- Sheep Milk Icecream..
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Carrot Pudding for Christmas
- Rhubarb and Dumplings Recipe
- Strawberry Pineapple Jam Recipe
- The Spruce Tips -Recipes and Idea's.
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review - TEN years later!
Tag Archives: 100 mile diet
Planting Fall Hard Neck Garlic 2021
I did hold back my best Music Garlic that we grew this year and I look forward to growing it again next year. Having said that, we have decided to expand our garlic selection. We choose to buy from a … Continue reading
October Unprocessed Overview
Welcome to the 7th Annual October Unprocessed! I am quite excited to be doing October Unprocessed this year, I have done this challenge before but it was a few years ago.. as I had things get in the way of … Continue reading
Posted in Life moves on daily Tagged 100 mile diet, eating off the farm, Fall harvest, gardens, harvest, October Unprocessed Leave a comment