- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- That is some pretty sundogs right there! I used to see then in the artic more then I do here on the farm.. Stunning! twitter.com/StormchaserUKE… 17 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Carrot Pudding for Christmas
- Hoarfrost Delight's Photography
- How to make your own Bird Feeder Suet Cakes!
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- How to make Vanilla Eggnog for Christmas!
- Mudpie No Bake Cookies
- Goose Pot Pie Recipe
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Friday Rambles around the Table "Keyboard Warriors"
Tag Archives: October Unprocessed
Once again we are taking place in the October Unprocessed challenge this year in 2018. Its honestly not that hard to do on the farm and with our lifestyle. https://eatingrules.com/october-unprocessed/ The “Kitchen Test” Definition The first question I’m always … Continue reading
Oct 9th omelets loaded veggies and cheese with drinks 6.99X2 Missed lunch as we were working outside and went riding Pork Stew with veggies 5 x2 Biscuits x 6 at 1 each for 6 Total :29 Farmgal Total 11 dollars (yes … Continue reading
Oct 3rd breakfast- oatmeal-50 cents(DH) bean salad .75 (FG) lunch soup-pork-veggie 2.00 (dh) an Cold Corn 1.00 (FG) supper -Venison Stew with biscuit * 3.4 pounds Venison 29.99 per kilo per 2.2 pounds -44.98 potatoes 6, 2 onions, garlic, half package mushrooms, … Continue reading
Oct 1st Breakfast Apple – .50 cents plus tea an honey – total cost 75 cents (me) Hubby Apple Cake Slice and tea.. 1 dollar. lunch Half a 4 pound chicken, with a green salad 2 pound roasted chicken at … Continue reading
Well, it’s here! And I drove past the tim’s three times today on my way to the vets to pick up the cats and no coffee for me.. LOL Breakfast was simple, a nice locally produced apple called a silken … Continue reading