- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- Fried Cornbread for Breakfast livingmydreamlifeonthefarm.com/2019/01/22/fri… via @farmgal 3 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Beef Barley veggie soup.. Canning
- Hazelbert Nut Bush
- Rabbit Liver Pate Recipe
- Sheep Milk Icecream..
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- How to make Blueberry Scrub Drink
- What do you use clover for?
- Homemade Saskatoon/Rhubarb Pie with Vanilla Icecream.
- Tree Hay an Tree Fodder
Tag Archives: harvest
Welcome to the 7th Annual October Unprocessed! I am quite excited to be doing October Unprocessed this year, I have done this challenge before but it was a few years ago.. as I had things get in the way of … Continue reading
Now I should have had a killer sunflower harvest, we planted out four rows of around 40 seeds each, so I should be harvesting around 120 heads for storage, some for our own use for lovely homemade eating.. but a … Continue reading
Hi Folks, For the new readers, sometimes I have small an sometime bigger challenges on the blog, sometimes I rock it and some times I stumble a bit but either way, I try an keep it as real as possible.. … Continue reading
The dining room which is the other half of my kitchen, in the oldest part of the house is done 🙂 and I just love it. We still have a few things in the kitchen to do yet but the … Continue reading