- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Can you eat Rhubarb Flowers? Stirfry Style Recipe
- Raising Baby Quail without Game Feed Ration
- The Spruce Tips -Recipes and Idea's.
- Burdock Leaf Tea.
- Rabbit Stirfry Recipe
- German Based Lung Soup Recipe -Part Two
- Lamb Liver Pate Recipe
- What do you use clover for?
Tag Archives: Gardening on the homestead
Now I should have had a killer sunflower harvest, we planted out four rows of around 40 seeds each, so I should be harvesting around 120 heads for storage, some for our own use for lovely homemade eating.. but a … Continue reading
Blue Pod Capucijners (pre 1800) A beautiful heirloom pea that is pretty enough to grow as an ornamental. Tall vines grow 5-6’ and the flowers and pods are purple. The very young pods can be used as a snow pea … Continue reading