- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- For all my blogging friends and just those interested in many social media updates.. Check this one out.. going to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Lambing- Jugging
- Pink Grapefruit and Rose Petal Marmalade Recipe
- What do you use clover for?
- Chaga Bone Broth Recipe
- Ecozoom Stove Review..
- Cracked Salt an Pepper Bear Bite's Appetizer Recipe
Tag Archives: Seed Saving
What is a landrace you ask? A landrace is a domesticated, locally adapted, traditional variety of a species of animal or plant that has developed over time, through adaptation to its natural and cultural environment of agriculture hmmm.. I think … Continue reading
I often save seed from a number of plants in my garden. There are plants that I do not save seed from. An example would be carrots, I do not save carrot seed for a few reason’s, I have wild … Continue reading
Two days ago on a one of my local seed saving groups one of our great members posted photos of her saved beans for seed that has lots of tiny holes in them.. Sadly she has a case of bean … Continue reading