- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- I have filled out my last needed paperwork, sent in my "Before and After Photo's" and I am so looking forward to my… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Ask me a question? What is my Favorite Veggie?
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Canning up some Sweet Tea Concentrate
- Ask me a question - How do you get it all done?
- Broccoli Harvest
- Master Rain Garden Paperwork..
- Feeding Back your Egg Shells to your Hens
- Drying Whole Currents
- Bulls Blood Beets
- Burdock Leaf Tea.
Tag Archives: living my dream life on the farm
Well Day 2 is dawning cold in the house, and I am already missing my mom’s fancy coffee machine that I have unplugged. I am going back to making a big old pot of tea that can be drank hot … Continue reading
Good Morning Folks Today lets talk about what I do have lots of in the fridge and due to the farm, something that I do have more coming in.. Eggs! Currently I have both hen and duck eggs coming into … Continue reading
Happy New Year and Welcome to 2018.. Man 2017 was a wild ride in many ways.. the aftermath of a major drought year combined with some of the worst flooding in a hundred years and now we are having record … Continue reading
This is a very old recipe, that I remember from my childhood.. In a large bowl put one cup of butter and two cups of sugar, cream together well Then beat in two eggs till well mixed Add in one … Continue reading