- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- RT @JoybileeFarm: Planting your Natural Dye Garden for a Full Palette of Natural Colors takes a little bit of planning. https://t.co/wcCHjA… 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Butchering out a leg of lamb
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- The Spruce Tips -Recipes and Idea's.
- What do you use clover for?
- Salt Cured Leg of Lamb
- Lamb Milk Replacers
- Homemade Saskatoon/Rhubarb Pie with Vanilla Icecream.
Tag Archives: soup
Wow, Day 5 already! It was a steady morning here on the farm with a trip to town this afternoon for a few things. I needed to get another gallon of paint, do a bit of banking for my mom … Continue reading
Celery Soup 1 Onion – Peeled and Diced -Cook in a tiny bit of olive oil till clear 1 Clove of Garlic -Peeled an Diced-Cook with the onion 2Large Potato-Peeled an Diced 4 Large ribs of Celery-Washed, and Diced 8 … Continue reading
Sometimes in my busy world, where I love to simmer things for hours that you can in fact have a hot meal on the table super fast, and not by opening a canned jar of soup or stew. I had … Continue reading
Sometimes the day after a butcher, you want to really show off those wonderful fresh organ meats, and some days you don’t.. you still need to use them and they are so good for you.. but sometimes its nice to … Continue reading
This is to be considered a lighter soup as its a broth based, it also only got four things in it, not including broth and spices. Which are Winter Melon, Scarlet Runner Green beans (nice young ones) Garlic and Potato. … Continue reading