- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- I have filled out my last needed paperwork, sent in my "Before and After Photo's" and I am so looking forward to my… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Ask me a question? What is my Favorite Veggie?
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Canning up some Sweet Tea Concentrate
- Ask me a question - How do you get it all done?
- Broccoli Harvest
- Master Rain Garden Paperwork..
- Feeding Back your Egg Shells to your Hens
- Drying Whole Currents
- Bulls Blood Beets
- Burdock Leaf Tea.
Tag Archives: recipe
Bacon Nettle Frittata Recipe Looking for a fast and easy supper, Got lots of spring eggs this meal is for you! 4 thick cut sliced of bacon, diced and precooked 2 cups spring nettles, washed and diced 6 large mushrooms- … Continue reading
Apple-Ground Cherry Mincemeat Recipe 6 cups of peeled, cored and coarsely chopped fresh fall apples (I used Spartan) 2 cups of husk removed Ground Cherries 2 cups of golden raisins 1/8 of a cup of finely diced dried ginger 1 … Continue reading