- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- I like mine rolled in sugar to create a crackle top but these look amazing either way! theprairiehomestead.com/2010/12/soft-m… 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Carrot Pudding for Christmas
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Frosted Fern: A Christmas Mystery Plant
- Who wants to play a little Secret Santa?
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Why I lose more weight in winter..
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Hazelbert Nut Bush
- Mudpie No Bake Cookies
Category Archives: seed saving
The Baggy Seed Starting Method is very easy to do and its very worth it! All home harvested seeds and older seeds should be given a germination test using this method NOW! in seed ordering season. I can not stress … Continue reading
For my local garden folk! Do you want to learn more about how to save your seed? Want to learn how to make screens to sort your seed? Check out this workshop! So you’ve saved your own seeds, now what? … Continue reading
Now you can use this Seed Starting Method for two things.. A) you can test your seed germination rate for a small sampling of home saved seeds or bought seeds or older seeds or gifted seeds.. its always a good … Continue reading