- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- Fried Cornbread for Breakfast livingmydreamlifeonthefarm.com/2019/01/22/fri… via @farmgal 2 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- The Spruce Tips -Recipes and Idea's.
- Wild Violets Recipes
- 31 Day Self Reliance Challange Week Two Overview
- What do you use clover for?
- Can you eat Rhubarb Flowers? Stirfry Style Recipe
- Lilac Jelly and Drying
- Burdock Leaf Tea.
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Lilac Jelly
- Buttermilk Fried Rabbit "wings" Front Legs Recipe
Tag Archives: Seed Starting baggy method
The Baggy Seed Starting Method is very easy to do and its very worth it! All home harvested seeds and older seeds should be given a germination test using this method NOW! in seed ordering season. I can not stress … Continue reading
So we talked about the warm baggy method of starting seeds, that was very much focused on using it to test for seed germination rates. A great way to check older seed from storage, a MUST for checking home grown … Continue reading
Now you can use this Seed Starting Method for two things.. A) you can test your seed germination rate for a small sampling of home saved seeds or bought seeds or older seeds or gifted seeds.. its always a good … Continue reading