- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- Fried Cornbread for Breakfast livingmydreamlifeonthefarm.com/2019/01/22/fri… via @farmgal 3 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Beef Barley veggie soup.. Canning
- Raising Baby Quail without Game Feed Ration
- Elderflower Scrub Recipe
- Mudpie No Bake Cookies
- Food in Jars Challange 2017- Salt Curing- Egg Yolks
- Homemade Saskatoon/Rhubarb Pie with Vanilla Icecream.
- Using your Canning Storage- Canned Rhubarb Crisp Recipe
- What do you use clover for?
Tag Archives: homestead gardening
For those that are newer readers, the Bean Teepee is coming into its 3rd year on the farm.. its outstanding and I will have at least a few more of them on the farm in the future. Today we cleaned … Continue reading
I would love to tell you that I am always on top of the fresh stuff but sometimes we want to get something done or some things checked and it just does not happen on time. Lots of time, we … Continue reading
So we talked about the warm baggy method of starting seeds, that was very much focused on using it to test for seed germination rates. A great way to check older seed from storage, a MUST for checking home grown … Continue reading
I like squash that will hold for the full season, ideally one whole year for the best, but normally as the next squash crop is growing, I will use up the last of the squash that I have in holding.. … Continue reading
If this works out well, this will be a full years worth of weekly-monthly updates of posts on gardening on a larger scale from the ground up. I know that like many other folks we are worrying about the rising … Continue reading
soy bean- Envy bush bean- Orca Bean-Tongue of Fire Pole Bean-northeaster Winter Sqaush -Lady Godiva -Black Futsu -Delicata . -Nutter Butter -Waltham Butternut Fortin’s Family Bean Canada Crookneck Squash Canadian Wonder Bean Speckled Cranberry Pole Bean Thibodeau du Comte Beauce … Continue reading