- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- Follow @farmgal1800
Top Posts & Pages
- Gal in the Garden Series - Working with "dead" top soil..
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- What do you use clover for?
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Freezers.. Lets talk about Freezers Baby!
- Lamb Milk Replacers
- Lamb Liver Pate Recipe
- Feeding Back your Egg Shells to your Hens
Tag Archives: Vertial Gardening
High-Altitude Cold-Climate Gardening: Overcoming the Terrain Guest Post by WillowcreekFarm Part 2 of 5. When gardening on steep, rocky mountainsides the terrain presents quite a challenge. Finding a flat space to build a garden is nearly impossible, and the few … Continue reading
For those that are newer readers, the Bean Teepee is coming into its 3rd year on the farm.. its outstanding and I will have at least a few more of them on the farm in the future. Today we cleaned … Continue reading