- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- I am enjoying my morning harvests in the cooler weather.. I have pre-started replacement plants to put into the ope… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Ask me a question - How do you get it all done?
- Master Rain Garden Paperwork..
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- A little Harvest Video for you :)
- Ask me a question? What is my Favorite Veggie?
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Broccoli Harvest
- Heart Stew Recipe
- Strawberry Pineapple Jam Recipe
Tag Archives: raised bed gardening
This week has been both a great week in the gardens and also a wet cold one.. As can often happen, the rain moved around the farm in waves, we did get rain but now where near what other folks … Continue reading
High-Altitude Cold-Climate Gardening: Overcoming the Terrain Guest Post by WillowcreekFarm Part 2 of 5. When gardening on steep, rocky mountainsides the terrain presents quite a challenge. Finding a flat space to build a garden is nearly impossible, and the few … Continue reading