- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- sorry folks I tried to upload these yesterday but the net was wonky and refused to work with me.. its a new day.. n… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 minutes ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Chick, Turkey Pullet and Ducking Updates.
- Can you eat Rhubarb Flowers? Stirfry Style Recipe
- The Spruce Tips -Recipes and Idea's.
- German Based Lung Soup Recipe -Part Two
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Who am I?
- Raising Baby Quail without Game Feed Ration
- Lilac Jelly and Drying
- Wild Violets Recipes
Tag Archives: Gal in the Garden Series
The long weekend has come and gone and we had amazing weather, our first hot/muggy day, black flies have arrived and a crazy amount of rain overnight.. to this we were able to get a lot of work done.. My … Continue reading
This week has been both a great week in the gardens and also a wet cold one.. As can often happen, the rain moved around the farm in waves, we did get rain but now where near what other folks … Continue reading
What a strange time it has been in the yard and gardens, we have had some really nice days that almost got to second digits. They say that we are going to get into the low teens this coming week.. … Continue reading
Let me tell you straight up that I have NEVER ordered as much off farm tree’s, bushes, plants and plant plug trays and garden veggies as I have this year. Spring orders for 2019 Bare Root Fruit Tree’s Bare Root … Continue reading