- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- It came up on facebook today that it was 7 years ago that my Brandy Girl Arrived on my farm and my world. She took… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- In memory of Brandy Girl
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Coconut Salt Bar Soap with recipe
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- The Garden is in full swing..
- Who am I?
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Elderberry Season is on us!
- Chicken Feed-Protein from thin Air..sort of..
- Rutabaga Stew
Tag Archives: permaculture
Let me tell you straight up that I have NEVER ordered as much off farm tree’s, bushes, plants and plant plug trays and garden veggies as I have this year. Spring orders for 2019 Bare Root Fruit Tree’s Bare Root … Continue reading
I am ordering in 100 new cedar babies from the county tree program this year and will do hundred more next years is the plan, and I have swack of native black willow whips to move over and start them … Continue reading
Spring build this year 2018.. the link in blue will take you to the blog post that is talking about putting this bed together. The video above is once it was fully planted out with the pre-started plants. This one … Continue reading
I was up at 6 an had everything ready for my drive to the market, the bags were packed, the seeds were ready, the give away plants were full and lovely.. I left in lots of time as I had … Continue reading