Join 1,307 other subscribers
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
I Yield I Yield LOL
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
JustanotherdayonthefarmTweets by farmgal1800
Just Another Day on the Farm -Small Updates/Extra Photos!
Top Posts & Pages
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Can you eat Rhubarb Flowers? Stirfry Style Recipe
- Strawberry Pineapple Jam Recipe
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Making homemade wool tags for the garden
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Burdock Leaf Tea.
- Rhubarb and Dumplings Recipe
- The Spruce Tips -Recipes and Idea's.
- Hazelbert Nut Bush
Tag Archives: Food Hedge Row
Permaculture Hedge Row Garden Overview 2018
Spring build this year 2018.. the link in blue will take you to the blog post that is talking about putting this bed together. The video above is once it was fully planted out with the pre-started plants. This one … Continue reading
Posted in Life moves on daily Tagged Food Hedge Row, Layered Food Hedge Row, permaculture 7 Comments
A new Layered Food Hedge Row
Hubby and I worked together today to put the next two layers into this new coming hedge row. We have been working on this 40 foot by approx. three foot bed for a while this spring.. first we have to … Continue reading