- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- Fried Cornbread for Breakfast livingmydreamlifeonthefarm.com/2019/01/22/fri… via @farmgal 3 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Kohlrabi Recipes
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Beef Barley veggie soup.. Canning
- What do you use clover for?
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Wild Violets Recipes
- Naturally Pink Sugar Scrub to be Gifted
- Sheep Milk Icecream..
- Fowl or Gallino Rennet for cheese making
Tag Archives: Permacutlure
We have a number of stumps left over from the work done and some of them are smaller, a few mid size and one that is considered large and two that are massive.. Today we are going to talk about … Continue reading
Hello Folks, I took a video yesterday of my food hedge row that I shared the building and planting of with you this spring pretty close to two months ago. I wanted to show you how its doing at this … Continue reading