Join 1,306 other subscribers
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
I Yield I Yield LOL
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
Just Another Day on the Farm -Small Updates/Extra Photos!
Top Posts & Pages
- So, you are thinking of Burying Food in your Garden?
- Comfrey- Livestock Feed
- Beef Barley veggie soup.. Canning
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Cottonwood Buds Salve
- How to use the Baggy Method to Start Seeds
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Making homemade wool tags for the garden
- My most available local wild fruits-ChokeBerries and Elderberries.
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
Tag Archives: hedge rows
Tracking Drift Patterns on your Homestead.
One of the very first things any gardener or homesteader should be doing to watching where the winds come from, how they move around your home, yard, barns and of course your garden sites. Second to this is the water … Continue reading
Hedges.. o hedges.. make it so..
I am ordering in 100 new cedar babies from the county tree program this year and will do hundred more next years is the plan, and I have swack of native black willow whips to move over and start them … Continue reading
Posted in Food Forest, Garden, Garden harvest Tagged billhook tool, cane cutter, Food Forest, hedge rows, permaculture, pollard tree, rose hedges, Tree Hay 6 Comments