Join 1,307 other subscribers
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
I Yield I Yield LOL
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
JustanotherdayonthefarmTweets by farmgal1800
Just Another Day on the Farm -Small Updates/Extra Photos!
Top Posts & Pages
- Can you eat Rhubarb Flowers? Stirfry Style Recipe
- Rhubarb and Dumplings Recipe
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Hazelbert Nut Bush
- Making homemade wool tags for the garden
- Burdock Leaf Tea.
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review - TEN years later!
- Canadian Northern Spruce Tip Salt
- My Bee's are ordered! Mason and Leaf Cutters
Tag Archives: canadian garden
Gal in the Garden Series – Wool Mulch and Kitchen Garden updates.
Wow.. Just WOW.. June is now officially over and its July! The summer heat has arrived.. and while the area around me has had lots of rain.. some hail and so forth.. we however have watched the rain move past … Continue reading
Posted in Gal in the Garden Series, Garden Tagged ash for garden use, canadian garden, Gal in the Garden Series 5 Comments
Hello Folks, I am going to do my best heading into 2017 to have a big old tracking year, I need to do this and I have the book, the paperwork and the plan.. I will make it happen.. Jan … Continue reading