- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- I am enjoying my morning harvests in the cooler weather.. I have pre-started replacement plants to put into the ope… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- A little Harvest Video for you :)
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Ask me a question - How do you get it all done?
- Master Rain Garden Paperwork..
- Homemade Saskatoon Pie
- Homemade Paper Making using Sheep Manure
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Heart Stew Recipe
- Strawberry Pineapple Jam Recipe
Category Archives: Baking
This is a amazing baked Colostrum Pudding that according to my “The Nordic Cookbook” comes from Iceland. Baked Colostrum Pudding 1 pint fresh sheep Colostrum 3/4th cup cream (i used skimmed sheep cream) Sugar to taste Serves 4 Heat oven … Continue reading
How to Make a Strawberry Crumble Dessert The strawberries put up in 2018 are so sweet that they do not need anything added to them. They were at the peak of ripeness when picked and processed on the same day! … Continue reading
It’s a grand idea to have a box of puff pastry sheets or phyllo Sheets in the freezer for when you need to make a fancy dessert or a quick and easy tea treat that is sure to delight! I … Continue reading
Are you looking for a filling hot breakfast? Wanting something different then pancakes or waffles? Have you considered Fried Cornbread, crisp brown bits with melted butter and a drizzle of real maple syrup! or your favorite jam.. This lovely … Continue reading
Baked Buttery Crispy Dill Crackers are so easy to make at home. I had a craving for crackers and when I went to the pantry quickly figured out that other then soup crackers I did not have any in the … Continue reading
Oatmeal Ginger Blueberry Muffins 1/2 cup of butter 3/4th cup of Sugar 2 large eggs 1 cup of water (or milk your choice) 1/2 a cup of quick oats 1 cup of whole wheat flour (or white is fine) 1 … Continue reading