- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- Back when I was child, they sold a Garden Bucket, I got my first gardens and my bucket at the age of eight, I was s… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Maple Syrup and Tapping..
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Spring in 30 days.. hmmm
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Lamb Milk Replacers
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- The Spruce Tips -Recipes and Idea's.
- Homemade Paper Making using Sheep Manure
- Salt Cured Leg of Lamb
Category Archives: pie dough
Red Grape Pie came about because its yummy and those grapes needed to be used up. You see somehow huge awesome seeded grapes came into the house.. and there they sat.. because opps seeded. So they were not getting eaten … Continue reading
We got nailed with a good little snow storm and we are back down into bitter cold temps right now.. got 8 inches of snow yesterday, more coming today and woke up to -25 without the wind chill added to … Continue reading
I made a batch of lard based pie dough, it’s the tender Flake Recipe on the Box, it’s so simple and if it’s worked properly, it’s a very nice flakey pie crust If you want to learn more about pie … Continue reading