Join 1,307 other subscribers
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
I Yield I Yield LOL
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
JustanotherdayonthefarmTweets by farmgal1800
Just Another Day on the Farm -Small Updates/Extra Photos!
Top Posts & Pages
- Can you eat Rhubarb Flowers? Stirfry Style Recipe
- Sheep Milk Icecream..
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Carrot Pudding for Christmas
- Rhubarb and Dumplings Recipe
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review - TEN years later!
- The Spruce Tips -Recipes and Idea's.
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Strawberry Pineapple Jam Recipe
Tag Archives: Pie dough
Pie Pastry Recipes
This is a old post from 2011 and I am bringing the whole post back as it such a good one. I should of course break each recipe down into its own post with its own photos. At the time … Continue reading
Posted in Baking, Food Production and Recipes Tagged Peach Pie, Pie dough, Pie Dough Recipes 6 Comments
Beef an Veggie pie recipe
The Raw fixins are shown above. Beef Pot Pie Recipe 1 pound stewing beef (in this case, grass-fed, homestead raised) 2 large clove of garlic (local of course, if at all possible, available china produced garlic, its been bleached) 1 … Continue reading