- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- Fried Cornbread for Breakfast livingmydreamlifeonthefarm.com/2019/01/22/fri… via @farmgal 2 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- 31 Day Self Reliance Challange Week Two Overview
- Lilac Jelly
- The Spruce Tips -Recipes and Idea's.
- Wild Violets Recipes
- Can you eat Rhubarb Flowers? Stirfry Style Recipe
- Lilac Jelly and Drying
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- What do you use clover for?
- Beef Barley veggie soup.. Canning
- Burdock Leaf Tea.
Tag Archives: Oatmeal Cookies
This is a old recipe and something I have made for many years.. back in the day it was made with oil but I have moved that to butter. I also prefer Golden Raisin’s then the older darker ones.. it … Continue reading →
These are soft chewy oatmeal cookies loaded with Raison’s. 3/4th cup of butter 1 cup of sugar 2 large eggs 2 tbsp. of fancy molasses 1 tbsp. of vanilla extract 1 cup of fast cook oatmeal flakes 1 1/2 cups … Continue reading →
Amazing so yummy Oatmeal cookies for lunch box’s or after chore snacks. My hubby is really liking that my mom likes to make cookies, its not something that I tend to make a lot of.. they are more a treat … Continue reading →