- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- I like mine rolled in sugar to create a crackle top but these look amazing either way! theprairiehomestead.com/2010/12/soft-m… 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Carrot Pudding for Christmas
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Frosted Fern: A Christmas Mystery Plant
- Who wants to play a little Secret Santa?
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Why I lose more weight in winter..
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Hazelbert Nut Bush
- Mudpie No Bake Cookies
Tag Archives: Saving money
It is No Buy November and we certain need it this year.. I have done this challenge in years past as a way to remind myself to not hit that “holiday” splurge that is SO easy to get caught up … Continue reading
Hello Folks, So I have decided to step into the modern world and create at least one proper pin for each post and I am slowly learning how to use the graphic system I choose to work with.. However having … Continue reading
What can I say, this month has been filled with snow, rain, freezing rain, and the flu and yet another storm is coming down the pipes towards us as we speak-read. Its been a crazy winter month that’s for sure.. we … Continue reading
Mom never used a pressure canner, in truth I still prefer waterbath canning myself but when it comes to safely making soups that hubby takes a pint to work and heats up barely, the pressure canner is the only safe … Continue reading
Where does frugal cross the line from saving to costing us more When the 21 year old dryer that came with our farm broke weeks ago, I just moved everything to the line drying.. which is used a lot but … Continue reading