- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- Now, there is a part of me that says, different herbs dry at different timings but overall, this seems like a reall… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Time time time.....
- Who am I?
- Hazelbert Nut Bush
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Sheep Tallow Candles.
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Bavarian Sourdough Starter
- High-Altitude Cold-Climate Gardening Series Part 1
Tag Archives: Saving money
Hello Folks, So I have decided to step into the modern world and create at least one proper pin for each post and I am slowly learning how to use the graphic system I choose to work with.. However having … Continue reading
What can I say, this month has been filled with snow, rain, freezing rain, and the flu and yet another storm is coming down the pipes towards us as we speak-read. Its been a crazy winter month that’s for sure.. we … Continue reading
Mom never used a pressure canner, in truth I still prefer waterbath canning myself but when it comes to safely making soups that hubby takes a pint to work and heats up barely, the pressure canner is the only safe … Continue reading
Where does frugal cross the line from saving to costing us more When the 21 year old dryer that came with our farm broke weeks ago, I just moved everything to the line drying.. which is used a lot but … Continue reading