Join 1,307 other subscribers
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
I Yield I Yield LOL
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
JustanotherdayonthefarmTweets by farmgal1800
Just Another Day on the Farm -Small Updates/Extra Photos!
Top Posts & Pages
- Can you eat Rhubarb Flowers? Stirfry Style Recipe
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Sheep Milk Icecream..
- Strawberry Pineapple Jam Recipe
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Rhubarb and Dumplings Recipe
- Carrot Pudding for Christmas
- The Spruce Tips -Recipes and Idea's.
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review - TEN years later!
Tag Archives: Energy cost savings
Old vs new
Where does frugal cross the line from saving to costing us more When the 21 year old dryer that came with our farm broke weeks ago, I just moved everything to the line drying.. which is used a lot but … Continue reading
Posted in Life moves on daily Tagged Energy cost savings, Frugal, home repairs, old verse new stuff, repair work, Saving money 1 Comment