- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- I am enjoying my morning harvests in the cooler weather.. I have pre-started replacement plants to put into the ope… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Homemade Saskatoon Pie
- Ginger Raspberry Jam Recipe
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Feeding Back your Egg Shells to your Hens
- What do you use clover for?
- Sheep Milk Icecream..
- Beef Barley veggie soup.. Canning
- A little Harvest Video for you :)
- Who am I?
Tag Archives: Frugal eating
Is there anything better on a cold winter day then a bowl of hot stick to your ribs stew? In this case is a filling tasty rabbit stew. We made a big enough pot that it made 8 big portions … Continue reading
March Pantry Challenge started back in 2011, it was a simple statement and much more difficult goal.. Eat out of your pantry only for the month of march. 2011 was the year of finding gaps, and I mean gaps, if … Continue reading
I just adore the ability to take some a bit of bread dough from my bread, bun or pizza bread and turn it into fry bread.. This was a nice basic milk bread, perfect for anything you want to use … Continue reading
If you are raising your own rabbits and you want to use every part of those yummy rabbits, if you are buying rabbit in the store (yikes on the price, at our local stores, you are looking at around 20 … Continue reading