- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
Top Posts & Pages
- What do you use clover for?
- Sheep Milk Icecream..
- The Spruce Tips -Recipes and Idea's.
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Burdock Leaf Tea.
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Can you eat Rhubarb Flowers? Stirfry Style Recipe
- Carrot Pudding for Christmas
- Sour Dill Rye Bread Recipe- Flash Back Post
Tag Archives: high bush cranberry jelly
I loved this months Shrub challenge, At the Food in Jars Blog, we even had a Shrub Party.. I made four different kinds, Elderberry, High Bush Cranberry, Elderflower and Homemade Grape. What we learned at the party the younger crowd … Continue reading
I just adore the ability to take some a bit of bread dough from my bread, bun or pizza bread and turn it into fry bread.. This was a nice basic milk bread, perfect for anything you want to use … Continue reading