- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- I was just thinking this week on fall soaps and scents, I think this sounds just yummy.. I have been watching and w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- The Garden is in full swing..
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Feeding Back your Egg Shells to your Hens
- Strawberry Pineapple Jam Recipe
- Milking Sheep
- My most available local wild fruits-ChokeBerries and Elderberries.
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Beef Barley veggie soup.. Canning
- High-Altitude Cold-Climate Gardening Series Part 1
Category Archives: March Challange
March Pantry Challenge started back in 2011, it was a simple statement and much more difficult goal.. Eat out of your pantry only for the month of march. 2011 was the year of finding gaps, and I mean gaps, if … Continue reading
So missing greens, can not wait to start wild foraging again! Tired of needing to buy my greens at the moment. Hmmm, hubby brought home Jasmine rice, its nice but its not as good as my red rice, love that … Continue reading
Lovely Photos was sent to me of my mom and as I am still running today as I have been for days. Lambing, Bird Sales, Company, Spring Yard Work and so much more.. I will be writing a backdated way, … Continue reading
As you can see in the photo, this is a very soon after birth photo, sorry about the bit graphic shot, as you can see momma has not finished passing and she did have a bit of tearing when she … Continue reading