Join 1,307 other subscribers
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
I Yield I Yield LOL
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
JustanotherdayonthefarmTweets by farmgal1800
Just Another Day on the Farm -Small Updates/Extra Photos!
Top Posts & Pages
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Can you eat Rhubarb Flowers? Stirfry Style Recipe
- Rhubarb and Dumplings Recipe
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Making homemade wool tags for the garden
- Burdock Leaf Tea.
- Hugelbeet -Part one
- Canadian Northern Spruce Tip Salt
- Turkey Barley Veggie Canned Soup with Recipe
- Hazelbert Nut Bush
Tag Archives: Cost effective
Beef Barley veggie soup.. Canning
Mom never used a pressure canner, in truth I still prefer waterbath canning myself but when it comes to safely making soups that hubby takes a pint to work and heats up barely, the pressure canner is the only safe … Continue reading
Posted in Life moves on daily Tagged Beef Barley soup, Canning, Cost effective, Frugal, homemade canned soup, pressure canning, Saving money 27 Comments