- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- I like mine rolled in sugar to create a crackle top but these look amazing either way! theprairiehomestead.com/2010/12/soft-m… 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Carrot Pudding for Christmas
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Frosted Fern: A Christmas Mystery Plant
- Who wants to play a little Secret Santa?
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Why I lose more weight in winter..
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Hazelbert Nut Bush
- Mudpie No Bake Cookies
Tag Archives: pressure canning
So according to the company you should change your rings out yearly.. They are easy enough to get, just order them in for your size, they come with a new pressure plug as well. Most home hardware stores will order … Continue reading
Good Morning Folks I tracked my amounts this past weekend when I was canning a couple different recipes. The perk of this recipe is that you can switch that lamb burger with beef or any other kind of dark meat … Continue reading