- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- I am making Barley pudding this morning in the oven.. whole milk, cream, eggs, cinnamon and pot barley all baking a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Coconut Salt Bar Soap with recipe
- In memory of Brandy Girl
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Chicken Feed-Protein from thin Air..sort of..
- Chocolate Rhubarb Cake Recipe
- Rutabaga Stew
- Elderberry Season is on us!
- Kohlrabi Recipes
Tag Archives: pressure canning
So according to the company you should change your rings out yearly.. They are easy enough to get, just order them in for your size, they come with a new pressure plug as well. Most home hardware stores will order … Continue reading
Good Morning Folks I tracked my amounts this past weekend when I was canning a couple different recipes. The perk of this recipe is that you can switch that lamb burger with beef or any other kind of dark meat … Continue reading