Join 1,307 other subscribers
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
I Yield I Yield LOL
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
JustanotherdayonthefarmTweets by farmgal1800
Just Another Day on the Farm -Small Updates/Extra Photos!
Top Posts & Pages
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Can you eat Rhubarb Flowers? Stirfry Style Recipe
- Strawberry Pineapple Jam Recipe
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Making homemade wool tags for the garden
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Burdock Leaf Tea.
- Rhubarb and Dumplings Recipe
- The Spruce Tips -Recipes and Idea's.
- Hazelbert Nut Bush
Tag Archives: Keeping a extra pressure canning ring
How often do you need to change your pressure canner rings?
So according to the company you should change your rings out yearly.. They are easy enough to get, just order them in for your size, they come with a new pressure plug as well. Most home hardware stores will order … Continue reading