- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- Follow @farmgal1800
Top Posts & Pages
- Gal in the Garden Series : Dry Creek Bed "Rain Garden"
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- What do you use clover for?
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Friday Rambles around the Table -Food/Floods
- Feeding Back your Egg Shells to your Hens
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Milking Sheep
- Buttermilk Fried Rabbit "wings" Front Legs Recipe
- Who am I?
Tag Archives: native bees
This is a old photo but so worth sharing.. My wonderful Dezzy girl turned 4 this week and this is her first baby photo.. listening to my heartbeat and stealing my heart at the time. The first of the bees … Continue reading
So easy to make and so helpful to our native bees and other pollinating busy buzz. I do not have honey bees but I do have a lot of different native bees on the farm. This drought means that I … Continue reading