- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- History shows that a lot of the "research" for plants and plant breeding and even animal breeding occurred at Unive… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Gal in the Garden Series - Working with "dead" top soil..
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- What do you use clover for?
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Freezers.. Lets talk about Freezers Baby!
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Why I lose more weight in winter..
- Feeding Back your Egg Shells to your Hens
- Creamy Rice Salad in a Pumpkin Serving Bowl
Category Archives: native bees
Everything has been so late this year, I have been holding my mason bee coons in the fridge waiting.. WAITING! Two weeks ago, this lovely native bee was the first one that I saw.. after my ill timed for hatching … Continue reading
These readily available houses will cost around 20 dollars and can be found at local garden centers as well as online.. I picked up a number of them, some for ourselves on the farm and some for placement in some … Continue reading
Yesterday which was the end of a run day of five days of above 0 temps in the day time and below freezing in the night (perfect weather for the sap run) hubby called me.. Three of this furry fat … Continue reading