Yup, I was thrilled yesterday to see four kinds of bee’s in the garden yesterday, but only a certain kind was willing to get its photo taken, still it was awesome to see that everywhere I turned there was bee’s, we didn’t seem to have many this spring and I went out of my way to leave certain area’s for feeding the whole season long, I left of water spots to make sure in the heat they had their drinks etc.. and now in the fall, the farm, the yard and the gardens are reaping the rewards, those queens have been busy! and I hope that they have lots put away for winter!
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- Fried Cornbread for Breakfast livingmydreamlifeonthefarm.com/2019/01/22/fri… via @farmgal 3 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- What do you use clover for?
- Fowl or Gallino Rennet -Part 1
- Fowl or Gallino Rennet for cheese making
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Rhubarb and Dumplings Recipe
- Wild Violets Recipes
- Lamb Veggie Soup Recipe for the canner
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Beef Barley veggie soup.. Canning
- Corn Cob Syrup