Join 1,307 other subscribers
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
I Yield I Yield LOL
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
JustanotherdayonthefarmTweets by farmgal1800
Just Another Day on the Farm -Small Updates/Extra Photos!
Top Posts & Pages
- Strawberry Pineapple Jam Recipe
- Can you eat Rhubarb Flowers? Stirfry Style Recipe
- Burdock Leaf Tea.
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Making homemade wool tags for the garden
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Duck Breast in Cream Sauce
- Lilac Jelly and Drying
- Using your Canning Storage- Canned Rhubarb Crisp Recipe
Tag Archives: spring pruning sour cherry trees
Harvesting Cherry Bark
Despite the snow, we bundled up and headed out to prune the cherry trees on sunday. The little trees need almost no pruning get. However the big producing tree needed a good prune to honest. I have three large branches … Continue reading