- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
Just a short wee note.. I am quite excited about planning my 20 year wedding bash.. yes I am head of the game by two years yet LOL have to see if anyone has a copy of this that does not show quite as much wear. And I am not having it on the same […]
My mom paints and she is good at the style she likes, my favorite is barns and farms, mountains and streams and such. I admire her ability very much. When I painted, I did watercolor and I do a funky abstract style based on nature in different forms. I did take watercolor lessons to learn how […]
- Very interesting overview of a eco-farm, raising little pigs, permaculture and creating their own bio-energy..... fb.me/4GtuYjsP6 11 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Wild Violets Recipes
- Sheep Tallow Candles.
- Jayda -Pretty little goat kid
- Powering Your Doomstead On Apocalyptic Guinea Pigs.
- Carrot Ginger Rhubarb Flower Soup
- Coltsfoot: Harbinger of Spring, Medicinal Plant or Aggressive Weed?
- Rhubarb Flowers
- Improving Pasture a old fashion way.
- Butchering out a leg of lamb
- Food Storage Friday-One month in..
Tag Archives: hatching chicks
In a tote with wire topper and a heat lamp over it (they will move to the bigger tote with the in-floor heating in a few days) sits 17 chicks. This result breaks down in a few ways and we are … Continue reading
Wishing all my readers a very happy Easter 2017, I wish you many blessing to come though the year and hope that this weekend, you have done whatever makes your world a happier place be it quiet time, working time, … Continue reading
Well, I will admit to be being a tough day to have lost a number of the eggs in between the checks but most of the loss’s where in the bought eggs, (bought hatching eggs have a poor hatch rate … Continue reading
Life is blooming in Hatch 1! Man is it hard to be quick and try to get a photo of a back-lit egg that shows those babies.. I was not able to show the veins that I could see with the … Continue reading
I know it seems like its right in the hard part of winter and I know from talking to my family and friends that they are either into hunker down mode or they are hitting the slopes, the trails and … Continue reading