- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- Back when I was child, they sold a Garden Bucket, I got my first gardens and my bucket at the age of eight, I was s… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Maple Syrup and Tapping..
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Spring in 30 days.. hmmm
- Soil. Gardening and Food Production
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Lamb Milk Replacers
- The Spruce Tips -Recipes and Idea's.
- Homemade Paper Making using Sheep Manure
Tag Archives: hatching chicks
In a tote with wire topper and a heat lamp over it (they will move to the bigger tote with the in-floor heating in a few days) sits 17 chicks. This result breaks down in a few ways and we are … Continue reading
Wishing all my readers a very happy Easter 2017, I wish you many blessing to come though the year and hope that this weekend, you have done whatever makes your world a happier place be it quiet time, working time, … Continue reading
Well, I will admit to be being a tough day to have lost a number of the eggs in between the checks but most of the loss’s where in the bought eggs, (bought hatching eggs have a poor hatch rate … Continue reading
Life is blooming in Hatch 1! Man is it hard to be quick and try to get a photo of a back-lit egg that shows those babies.. I was not able to show the veins that I could see with the … Continue reading
I know it seems like its right in the hard part of winter and I know from talking to my family and friends that they are either into hunker down mode or they are hitting the slopes, the trails and … Continue reading