- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
Just a short wee note.. I am quite excited about planning my 20 year wedding bash.. yes I am head of the game by two years yet LOL have to see if anyone has a copy of this that does not show quite as much wear. And I am not having it on the same […]
My mom paints and she is good at the style she likes, my favorite is barns and farms, mountains and streams and such. I admire her ability very much. When I painted, I did watercolor and I do a funky abstract style based on nature in different forms. I did take watercolor lessons to learn how […]
- Very interesting overview of a eco-farm, raising little pigs, permaculture and creating their own bio-energy..... fb.me/4GtuYjsP6 12 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Wild Violets Recipes
- Sheep Tallow Candles.
- Jayda -Pretty little goat kid
- Powering Your Doomstead On Apocalyptic Guinea Pigs.
- Carrot Ginger Rhubarb Flower Soup
- Coltsfoot: Harbinger of Spring, Medicinal Plant or Aggressive Weed?
- Rhubarb Flowers
- Improving Pasture a old fashion way.
- Butchering out a leg of lamb
- Food Storage Friday-One month in..
Tag Archives: farmgal photography
They say we have a whole lotta rain coming our way in the next few days.. hmm These photo were all taken within walking distance of the farm.. but we still have a field or two that is not flooded … Continue reading
Life is blooming in Hatch 1! Man is it hard to be quick and try to get a photo of a back-lit egg that shows those babies.. I was not able to show the veins that I could see with the … Continue reading
Today has been a busy Sunday, we have had new lambs in the barn, we have moved this and that.. milking and much more going on.. so I was grateful when we stopped and took a break to work on … Continue reading
Ok, I had gotten into a bad habit in the past year or two of trying to get a post out each day, instead of writing the posts I want to share and never mind that somedays it s 1 … Continue reading