- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- I am enjoying my morning harvests in the cooler weather.. I have pre-started replacement plants to put into the ope… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Ask me a question - How do you get it all done?
- Master Rain Garden Paperwork..
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- A little Harvest Video for you :)
- Ask me a question? What is my Favorite Veggie?
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Broccoli Harvest
- Heart Stew Recipe
- Strawberry Pineapple Jam Recipe
Tag Archives: Canadian Homestead Photography
The Canadian Geese have been coming to the fields behind the farm by the hundreds for days now.. We have three deer that have been cross over the farm and feeding around the farm in the local fields. It appears … Continue reading
Well, I wish I could say that I have picked up the camera each day like I have been doing faithfully for most of the year, I did get five out of the seven days and I had two planned … Continue reading
This is the new BOSS sunflower seed only with suit feeders on the end.. so far I have not had a lot of the bigger birds use it, but the black Cap Chickadee’s love it! We got out to our … Continue reading
I was zooming in to try and get those ears that were glowing with the sunlight coming though late afternoon, after I snapped the first picture, I realized that with a little bit of adjustment I could get a reflect.. … Continue reading
It was Week 3 for the Dogwood 52 Photography Challenge. Its been interesting to plan out the photo shoots and I had a crazy amount of good photos to choose from this week when it came to the final one. … Continue reading
What a week for photos! I had some lovely sunny days.. cold but sunny! We had a little trip to friends place a few hours from our farm and its quite different in landscape and these photos reflect it … Continue reading