- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- I am here, letters and cards have mailed, packages have been mailed.. I am working away behind the scenes.. Having… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Carrot Pudding for Christmas
- Stand by..
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Who am I?
- Who wants to play a little Secret Santa?
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Frosted Fern: A Christmas Mystery Plant
- Why I lose more weight in winter..
- Homemade Paper Making using Sheep Manure
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
Tag Archives: Dogwood photography
Week 7 was to show love.. I snapped this photo out in the jug, these wee babies were about 8 hours old and I was hanging out.. Milkdud is beyond fearless, Babbles is a total momma lamb but Milkdud was … Continue reading
Dogwood 52 Photography Week 6 -Raw Photo What a week, I did finally pick up the camera a touch over the weekend but for the first time since the start of the new year. I did not take photo’s every … Continue reading
Hi Folks, I will come back to this one as soon as I can, the goal this week was symmetry in landscape. We have had snow, wind and freezing rain.. what I have not had is the ability to take … Continue reading
Week 4 was a great challenge for me, I refused to have the basic idea of a hot cup of coffee, or feet by the fire. The goal was to “tell a story that made you feel warmth” Considering our … Continue reading